Walking in the countryside, going to the beach, spending time with my family, friends & boyfriend, going for yummy dinners and exploring new countries / places
3 fun facts:
- 1. I did a ski season in Meribel working as a chalet girl for 4 months
- 2. I’m half Scottish
- 3. I went to the University of Birmingham and graduated with a BSc in Business Management
1. What is your day job?
Account Manager in Events
2. What made you get into pole?
I found it so hard to stick with a sport so I thought trying pole would be different, fun and empowering - now I can’t get away from it!
3. What do you enjoy most about pole?
So many things - the challenge of learning something new, the amazing support and encouragement from all the people in my lessons and instructors, the confidence it has given me and being able to see my progress over the years!
4. What is your favourite part of teaching?
Seeing the sheer joy on my students faces when they have been working so hard on a move and then absolutely nail it… and of course seeing everyone in the class cheering them on when they do
5. What is your nemesis pole move?
Ayesha… one day
6. What is your 2024 pole goal?
Mid-air shoulder mount on both sides!
7. What is your favourite element of pole?
Learning a new trick but getting through a whole combo and it flowing seamlessly is the best feeling
8. When did you start pole?
9. Who is your pole idol?
So many incredible pole dancers out there I watch and am I awe of but if I had to pick 3 it would be Kheanna Walker, Kate Linsell & Kasia Sweich
- Level 1 & 2 Xpert Pole Instructor
- Spin City Anatomy and Physiology