Terms and Conditions
- Please arrive on time to your lessons to ensure that they can start promptly. If there is another class before you, please keep the noise down whilst waiting outside the studio as to not disturb the class in progress.
- If you are 5 or more minutes late for your lesson you will not be allowed to take part in the class, as we need to ensure that classes start on time to allow for a thorough warm up to take place, reducing risk of injury during class. Late pupils will be refused entry to class as this disrupts the warm up and you will also not be permitted to sit in and watch.
- You must have filled out an online disclaimer and signed the Terms and Conditions before attending your first class. You must inform us of any changes to your details including contact information and medical history.
- Full payment should be paid upon booking your space, to ensure you can participate in all classes of the 6-week course, your space is not guaranteed until payment is secured. Courses are not refundable or transferable - there are no exceptions.
- Taster class bookings need to be paid for upon booking as spaces are limited. Once booked these classes are none refundable or transferable – there are no exceptions.
- If booking a private you must give 48 hours notice on cancellation to ensure your payment can be moved to a rescheduled lesson. If under 48 hours notice your payment will be forfeited. If you arrive more than 20 minutes late for your private lesson it will be cancelled and payment will be forfeited. If you are running late please contact your instructor directly to let them know.
- The Pole Hub reserves the right to refuse entry to the studio – this can be for late arrival, rudeness towards other pupils or your instructor and if you are believed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Please do not apply body lotions, oils or creams to your body on the day of class. It will make you slippy and less likely to grip the pole, also it covers the pole in the lotion which is hard to remove.
- If you miss a lesson of the 6 week course you will forfeit this lesson and cannot make it up at a later date. Once payment has been received there can be no changes to your booking.
- Please do not show moves or spot other pupils in your class. Our instructors are fully trained and insured to do this. Helping others when not fully trained can put yourself and others at risk.
- If hiring the studio for practice (full time studios only) you must only practice what you have been taught in classes. The Pole Hub cannot be held liable for any injuries or accidents occurred whilst practicing.
If you have any further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org