Singing and gymming
3 fun facts:
- 1. I was in School of Rock on the West End
- 2. I sang for the Dalai Lama
- 3. I'm mid career change from musical theatre to physiotherapy
1. What is your day job?
I'm at St Mary's uni studying physiotherapy but I also teach drama and sing in a function band
2. What made you get into pole?
I've always loved anything fitness related and I love dance, so I figured pole would be a fun combination of both!
3. What do you enjoy most about pole?
The fact that you work your body so hard but have so much fun doing it. I also love that you can continuously push your boundaries and move your goal posts. There's always something new and exciting to master. It's also the strongest community vibe I've known in any fitness class I've ever done.
4. What is your favourite part about teaching?
Watching people achieve goals, little or large. Seeing people realise their own strength and encouraging them to be proud of being strong and resilient.
5. What is your nemesis pole move?
Ayesha..... I will get you!!
6. What is your 2024 pole goal?
To improve my flow. I love nailing hard tricks, but I think elegant, seamless flow from move to move is a marker of true strength and endurance!
7. What is your favourite element of pole?
Flow! Something so beautiful about being strong and fluid at the same time. I'd love to get good at heels though!
8. When did you start pole?
About 4 years ago, but it's only this year that I've been able to attend classes consistently because my schedule has changed from show schedule to more 9-5!
9. Who are your pole idols?
I love pole kitten and Dominika Tatoj! I'm also massively inspired by all the teachers I've met at Pole Hub because I've seen a real commradary and support for each other and I think that's incredible.
- Level 4 Mat Pilates
- Level 2 Pole People Pole Instructor