Baking, Hiking and Paddle boarding.
3 fun facts:
- 1. I have a degree in Forensic Science
- 2. I’m a qualified Pet First Aider and Nutritionist
- 3. I’m a Vegetarian
1. What is your day job?
I own my own Dog Walking business
2. What made you get into pole?
Peer pressure! Some friends who already did classes told me I’d love it - they were right!
3. What do you enjoy most about pole?
It’s such a fun and empowering form of exercise. I love the community too, I thought I would be really nervous in class but everyone is always so nice and encouraging.
4. What is your nemesis pole move?
5. What is your 2021 pole goal?
A nice solid Ayesha and handspring
6. What is your favourite element of pole?
I love learning tricks as I find them super impressive and I’m starting to get into heels flow, which I can’t wait to do some classes in.
7. When did you start pole?
- Level 1 & 2 Xpert Pole Instructor
- Beginner Pole Studio Instructor
- Level 3 Nutritionist
- Spin City Anatomy and Physiology