Muay Thai, Horse Riding, pub lunching and spending time with family
3 fun facts:
- 1. I have competed in Muay Thai, my nickname was Honey Badger as my coach said I was "small and aggressive"
- 2. When I was a child we had over 75 animals living in our house
- 3. I am a black belt level in kickboxing
1. What is your day job?
Sales Executive in a Builders Merchant
2. What made you get into pole?
Needed a new challenge aside from doing weights and had always wanted to try pole
3. What do you enjoy most about pole?
The feeling after a hard pole session and nailing a move that I have struggled with. Doing pole also helps improve my mental health massively.
4. What is your nemesis pole move?
5. What is your 2021 pole goal?
To work on improving my strength and flexibility
6. What is your favourite element of pole?
I love combos, they really push me to my limits. Also love learning new tricks and seeing if I can nail them
7. When did you start pole?
February 2016 and I haven't looked back since
- Currently qualifying in:
- Level 1 & 2 Xpert Pole Instructor
- Spin City Anatomy and Physiology