Muay Thai, Horse Riding, pub lunching and spending time with family
3 fun facts:
- 1. I have competed in Muay Thai, my nickname was Honey Badger as my coach said I was "small and aggressive"
- 2. When I was a child we had over 75 animals living in our house
- 3. I am a black belt level in kickboxing
1. What is your day job?
Sales Executive in a Builders Merchant
2. What made you get into pole?
Needed a new challenge aside from doing weights and had always wanted to try pole
3. What do you enjoy most about pole?
The feeling after a hard pole session and nailing a move that I have struggled with. Doing pole also helps improve my mental health massively.
4. What is your favourite part about teaching?
I love seeing my students happy during and at the end of a class, their excitement when they nail a move or a combo and seeing their confidence grow. Pole really helped me build my confidence and self esteem and I love giving that back to others
5. What is your nemesis pole move?
6. What is your 2022 pole goal?
Working on improving flexibility and nailing elbow ayesha
7. What is your favourite element of pole?
I love combos, they really push me to my limits. Also love learning new tricks and seeing if I can nail them
8. When did you start pole?
February 2016 and I haven't looked back since
- Level 1 & 2 Xpert Pole Instructor
- Level 3 & 4 Xpert Pole Instructor
- Spin City Anatomy and Physiology