Gym, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, going for walks, seeing my family and reading books
3 fun facts:
- 1. I have a really big family - I’m the youngest of 5 siblings and now an Auntie to 5 Neices & Nephews
- 2. I was the fastest 16 year old in the country for 200m butterfly in 2012
- 3. I've also worked in a high security psychiatric hospital with male criminals
1. What is your day job?
Early Intervention Co-Ordinator for a Children's mental health charity.
2. What made you get into pole?
I wanted to try something new and always thought it looked impressive so wanted to be able to show off my moves.
3. What do you enjoy most about pole?
How good it feels to achieve something you've been working on for ages and then making it fluid AND sexy.
4. What is your favourite part about teaching?
When my students tell me how much they've enjoyed a lesson/combo or the way you've explained something when they were initially struggling with it.
5. What is your nemesis pole move?
6. What is your 2022 pole goal?
A "flat" Jade split.
7. What is your favourite element of pole?
To feel challenged: A fluid combo of tricks. To feel empowered: Heels.
8. When did you start pole?
- Level 1 & 2 Xpert Pole Instructor
- Level 3 & 4 Xpert Pole Instructor
- Spin City Anatomy and Physiology
- Spin City Stretch and Flexibility
- Spin City Strength and Conditioning