Gym, going for walks, seeing my family, reading books about crime
3 fun facts:
- 1. I have a really big family - I’m the youngest of 5 siblings
- 2. I was the fastest 16 year old in the country for 200m butterfly in 2012
- 3. I also work in a high secure psychiatric hospital with male criminals
1. What is your day job?
Children’s Wellbeing Practitioner (I help children and young people with anxiety and depression)
2. What made you get into pole?
I wanted to try something new and challenging again after I had quit competitive swimming. It also looked fun!
3. What do you enjoy most about pole?
There is always something to progress at, achieving things that don’t seem possible at first
4. What is your favourite part about teaching?
Its the class atmosphere when all the students support each other when they get a move. My students have such an amazing balance of wanting to excel but also having fun whilst doing it
5. What is your nemesis pole move?
The poisson.... still never done it
6. What is your 2021 pole goal?
An ayesha! As well as improving my flexibility and completing my 3 courses to make me a more knowledgeable instructor
7. What is your favourite element of pole?
Tricks are my fave currently but once I finally get to try spinny (thanks covid) I think I’ll love that too.
8. When did you start pole?
- Level 1 & 2 Xpert Pole Instructor
- Spin City Anatomy and Physiology
- Spin City Stretch and Flexibility
- Spin City Strength and Conditioning