Roller skating and painting
3 fun facts:
- 1. Big fan of Star Wars
- 2. I'm a trained chef
- 3. I believe in ghosts
1. What is your day job?
Shift manager at McDonalds
2. What made you get into pole?
I started dancing when I was 4 and it was a huge part of my life so when I moved to England I wanted to continue it and this was the first thing that popped into my head
3. What do you enjoy most about pole?
The strength that comes with it and the power to turn the simplest moves into something sexy
4. What is your favourite part about teaching?
Seeing other people's progress, success and the joy on their face when they achieve something they didn't think they could
5. What is your nemesis pole move?
I don't really have one, because i still have so much I want to learn, but I'm a bit scared of flips
6. What is your 2021 pole goal?
Deadlift Aerial Handspring
7. What is your favourite element of pole?
Combos for sure because they have a little bit of everything and if you get it right they look amazing on videos
8. When did you start pole?
- 14 years of Acrobatic Rock N Roll
- Beginner and Intermediate Pole Studio Instructor
- Spin City Anatomy & Physiology
- Spin City Flexibility and Stretch