Travelling (at the time when we could!), trying new foods and/or restaurants, hanging out with friends
3 fun facts:
- 1. 6 years into living in the UK my accent is now a bizarre South-London/Italian mix
- 2. I've got the worst singing voice known to mankind
- 3. I've just learnt how to drive on the "wrong" side of the road
1. What is your day job?
Marketing manager at Sky
2. What made you get into pole?
I wanted to challenge myself with a sport that combines strength, flexibility and coordination
3. What do you enjoy most about pole?
The incredible community built around The Pole Hub & finally managing that trick you've been practicing forever
4. What is your favourite part about teaching?
I love seeing the disbelief on my students' faces when they realise they've finally managed something they always thought impossible. Their first crucifix in particular, that's priceless!
5. What is your nemesis pole move?
Anything layback, I need strong brainpower to overcome that irrational fear of letting go
6. What is your 2022 pole goal?
Getting a solid and consistent ayesha as well as nailing handsprings
7. What is your favourite element of pole?
8. When did you start pole?
- Level 1 & 2 Xpert Pole Instructor
- Level 3 & 4 Xpert Pole Instructor
- Level 2 Exercise to Music
- Level 3 Mat Pilates