Reading, going to gigs, traveling
3 fun facts:
- 1. I used to compete in the 100m and 200m as a teenager and was part of a junior elite team for the South of England
- 2. I can make lace
- 3. I planned my wedding in 6 weeks
1. What is your day job?
IT technical business analyst
2. What made you get into pole?
A friend asked if I wanted to try it with her and I was bored with the usual workouts so agreed. Loved the first lesson and never looked back
3. What do you enjoy most about pole?
There's always something new to learn no matter how advanced you get
4. What is your favourite part about teaching?
Seeing my students build in confidence, strength and achieve things they never thought you'd be able to do
5. What is your nemesis pole move?
6. What is your 2020 pole goal?
7. What is your favourite element of pole?
- Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced Pole Studio Instructor
- Level 1 & 2 Xpert Pole Instructor
- Spin City Anatomy and Physiology