Tag rugby, anti-gravity yoga, eating brunch and drinking gin
3 fun facts:
- 1. I used to be a UK sled dog racing champion
- 2. I spend my day making people radioactive
- 3. I am an only child
1. What is your day job?
2. What made you get into pole?
A first was to get fitter and stronger
3. What do you enjoy most about pole?
I love the feeling of finally nailing a move you have been working so hard to achieve, it’s the best feeling
4. What is your favourite part about teaching?
Watching a student achieve a move they have been working sooo hard to get.
5. What is your nemesis pole move?
Handspring, some days I feel I will never get it but I also thought that about shoulder mounts and now I love them so I just have to persist
6. What is your 2021 pole goal?
7. What is your favourite element of pole?
I love a combo where your feet barely touch the floor
8. When did you start pole?
- Beginner and Intermediate Pole Studio Instructor
- Spin City Anatomy and Physiology
- Spin City Flexibiity and Stretch