Eating, travelling and chilling with my cat!
3 fun facts:
- 1. I have a heart-shaped birth mark
- 2. I'm a qualified diver
- 3. My fave food is Spaghetti Carbonara, I eat it at least 3 times a week since I was 11 years old!
1. What is your day job?
I work in Clinical Research
2. What made you get into pole?
I wanted a fun way to get strong and hanging upside on a pole looked pretty cool!
3. What do you enjoy most about pole?
So many things! Getting a trick after hours and hours (and sometimes months!) of practice is the best feeling! I also love how toned and muscly I've become, not to mention the amazing friendships I've made
4. What is your favourite part about teaching?
Getting students to nail a move that they've told me is definitely 100% impossible!
5. What is your nemesis pole move?
Usually anything splitty, but this year that's all going to change
6. What is your 2021 pole goal?
Bird of paradise
7. What is your favourite element of pole?
I love a pretty spin but tricks are my favourite, they look the most impressive!
8. When did you start pole?
- Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced Pole Studio Instructor
- Spin City Anatomy & Physiology
- Spin City Flexibility and Stretch