Pole & boxing are my two FAV things to do.
3 fun facts:
- 1. I was in Bali when the Lombok earthquake happened and we were super lucky to get home.
- 2. I have a Masters Degree in HR & Employment Law and I absolutely love it
- 3. I’ve been locked inside the pyramids
1. What is your day job?
2. What made you get into pole?
I saw someone do an iron X and I was hooked, I knew I had to sign up and it’s the best decision I’ve ever made.
3. What do you enjoy most about pole?
The challenges you face week by week and the motivation pole gives you to not give up.
4. What is your nemesis pole move?
Anything splitty like jade is what I find hard but I will get it one day.
5. What is your 2022 pole goal?
To feel confident in my laybacks as since having a baby I can’t get it on my own.
6. What is your favourite element of pole?
Heels is my favourite for fun, but tricks look amazing!
7. When did you start pole?
About 5 years ago I think, best decision I made.
- Beginner Pole Studio Instructor
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Spin City Anatomy and Physiology