I love drawing, and skating. And I have passion for books, I own more than 200 books
3 fun facts:
- 1. I love music but I can’t sing a single note in tune
- 2. I get hangry very easy so my friends always carry snacks to throw at me
- 3. I love working, I rarely ever have a day off, and I always end up working on my day off
1. What is your day job?
Tattoo artist and body piercer
2. What made you get into pole?
I always admired people who do pole and I wanted to be able to do those amazing moves.
3. What do you enjoy most about pole?
The thing I find amazing about pole is that it can make you so happy. I love seeing how much you can improve when you train hard and it always amazes me to see what my body can do.
4. What is your nemesis pole move?
Definitely Mid Air Shouldermount
5. What is your 2021 pole goal?
I want to be able to control my body more in combos and flows by using power and strength instead of momentum
6. What is your favourite element of pole?
My favourite is definitely the tricks, going upside down is so much fun, but I also love the heels side of pole, the moves look so pretty and you can learn to move your body to make you feel sexy and powerful
7. When did you start pole?
- Level 1 & 2 Xpert Pole Instructor
- Spin City Anatomy and Physiology