Fitness, weight lifting
3 fun facts:
- 1. I used to be the fastest girl in the Richmond borough for running
- 2. I’m petrified of pigeons
- 3. I love Marilyn Monroe
1. What is your day job?
Personal Trainer and Pole Instructor
2. What made you get into pole?
Attended a hen party
3. What do you enjoy most about pole?
Achieving so many moves that I never thought I’d be able to do
4. What is your favourite part about teaching?
Watching my students progress and seeing their reaction when they achieve their goals they never thought possible
5. What is your nemesis pole move?
Spatchcock, I have tried it a few times but never pushed myself to train it enough – its crazy hard
6. What is your 2022 pole goal?
7. What is your favourite element of pole?
Tricks, heels, Flow and combos
8. When did you start pole?
- Beginner Spin City Pole Instructor
- Intermediate & Advanced Pole Studio Instructor
- Spin City Anatomy and Physiology
- Spin City Flexibility and Stretch
- Pre & Post Natal Specialist
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 2 Gym Instructor