Weightlifting, silks, juggling, cocktail making & lots of walks!
3 fun facts:
- 1. I constantly prank my boyfriend
- 2. I love going to feed the ducks
- 3. I’m scared of jellyfish
1. What is your day job?
HR/Payroll operations administrator
2. What made you get into pole?
I came along with a friend for moral support back in 2007 and never looked back!
3. What do you enjoy most about pole?
It always keeps me interested as there us always something new to work towards achieving
4. What is your favourite part about teaching?
The people I meet and the way I can help them achieve things they never thought possible
5. What is your nemesis pole move?
Mid Air Shouldermount
6. What is your 2020 pole goal?
A completely flat Jade
7. What is your favourite element of pole?
Definitely tricks and combos right now
- Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced Pole Studio Instructor
- Spin City Anatomy & Physiology
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Level 3 Personal Training ... Pending