Binging on a good TV series, reading, spending time with family and friends
3 fun facts:
- 1. I studied abroad for a year in America
- 2. Dancehall Queen is my favourite film everrr
- 3. I once shaved my hair off and dyed it blonde
1. What is your day job?
2. What made you get into pole?
Something I always wanted to try
3. What do you enjoy most about pole?
The progress you make
4. What is your favourite part about teaching?
Seeing students progress, step outside their comfort zone and gain confidence
5. What is your nemesis pole move?
Straight Edge fold down & jade split
6. What is your 2022 pole goal?
7. What is your favourite element of pole?
8. When did you start pole?
- Level 3 & 4 Xpert Pole Instructor
- Beginner and Intermediate Pole Studio Instructor
- Spin City Anatomy & Physiology
- Spin City Flexibility and Stretch
- Les Mills Bodypump Instructor
- Les Mills Grit Instructor