I like to visit art exhibitions, read, hang out with family and friends
3 fun facts:
- 1. I studied abroad for a year in America
- 2. I've had a total of 13 piecing but only 8 are open
- 3. I once shaved my hair off and dyed it blonde
1. What is your day job?
2. What made you get into pole?
Something I always wanted to try
3. What do you enjoy most about pole?
The progress you make
4. What is your favourite part about teaching?
Seeing students progress, step outside their comfort zone and gain confidence
5. What is your nemesis pole move?
Straight Edge fold down
6. What is your 2020 pole goal?
Getting a flat front / middle split, so I can do all the splitty moves on the pole
7. What is your favourite element of pole?
- Beginner and Intermediate Pole Studio Instructor
- Spin City Anatomy & Physiology
- Les Mills Bodypump Instructor