Performing arts, art, horse riding and history documentaries
3 fun facts:
- 1. I grew up in the Middle East
- 2. I danced with girls aloud and the Sugababes
- 3. I have an irrational phobia of Sellotape and stickers
1. What is your day job?
Pilates, dance and fitness instructor, instructor trainer, sports/ massage therapist and trainer, movement correction therapist, health coach
2. What made you get into pole?
I wanted a challenge after retiring from professional dance
3. What do you enjoy most about pole?
I like that it’s mind over matter. So it makes you stronger mentally as well as physically
4. What is your favourite part about teaching?
I love seeing people gain confidence and having fun!
5. What is your nemesis pole move?
All things shouldermounting
6. What is your 2020 pole goal?
To become a shouldermount expert and do some spinny pole
7. What is your favourite element of pole?
Love spin combos and flexibility based tricks
- BA hons Dance and Performing Arts
- Graduate teacher programme (Qualified teacher status) secondary drama, dance, PE
- Level 3 Certificate Pilates Mat Work
- Level 4 Certificate Advanced Mat Work Pilates Practitioner (Pre and Post Natal Exercise, GP referral, therapy exercise, L4 Anatomy & Physiology, Advanced Mat Work)
- Level 3 Sports Massage Therapy
- Level 2 RFU Intermediate Care in Sport
- Barre Instructor
- Training Trainers in Fitness Education
- Level 2 Exercise to Music
- Beginner and Intermediate Pole Studio Instructor